[systemd-devel] Log of all processes

enaut enaut.w at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 25 06:24:49 PDT 2010

Am 25.10.2010 07:18, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
> Is this possible? I don't want anything fancy like bootchart, only the
> processes (and, if possible, in the order of invocation) from
> "/bin/systemd udev" to "/sbin/agetty 38400 tty1".

Why not bootchart? its quite nice and if you only want the raw data feel
free to parse its logs ;) its all in there. The installation is quite
simple – at least I did not have any problems just follow for example
this howto:
http://www.krizka.net/2007/08/20/howto-bootchart-with-bsd-process-accounting-on-gentoo/

you can get the order with the systemd --test call. see Systemd(5)
(http://0pointer.de/public/systemd-man/systemd.html)

hope that helped.