[systemd-devel] Systemd port on custom embedded linux

enaut enaut.w at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 17 07:51:24 PDT 2010

Am 17.09.2010 15:49, schrieb Cristian Axenie:
> Hi !
> I've managed to solve some problems appearing during boot but some
> persist.
> The current setup makes the system freeze in the current step :
>
> [   10.230000] systemd[1]: systemd 8 running in system mode. (+PAM
> +LIBWRAP -AUDIT -SELINUX -IPV6 -SYSVINIT)
> [   10.250000] systemd[1]: No hostname configured.
well pretty obvious set your hostname in /etc/hostname
> [   10.260000] systemd[1]: Set hostname to <localhost>.
> [   10.290000] systemd[1]: Failed to fully start up daemon: No such
> file or directory
That one I did not find the sollution so far but on the other hand I
have no related problems (Desktop is working and stuff) and its not
related to the previous message. Somthing I think possible is that the
unit files are not clean meaning som references to not existing units.
> [   10.370000] systemd[1]: Failed to initialize automounter: No such
> file or directory
I had to install the autofs tools to get this working. Not sure about
the packagename though.
> [   10.380000] systemd[1]: Unit proc-sys-fs-binfmt_misc.automount
> entered maintenance state.
> Starting /etc/rc.local Compatibility...
iirc I solved this by installing the 2.6.36 kernel series...