[systemd-devel] Other Distribution Support - SourceMage Gnu/Linux - Configs Included

Jeremy belxjander at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 05:41:29 PDT 2011

Now that I am subscribed...

Here is the information about my own setup...

Linux Kernel 2.6.37.3 with config.gz attached,
glibc 2.12.2
gcc 4.4.3     (installed this version for non-linux cross-compilation
targets)
systemd 22 from git repository sources (outside package management)

I've also attached a snapshot of my existing "/etc/systemd/system"
configuration,
  for anyone interested.

I converted the SourceMage installation from "simpleinit-msb" and will
continue
 to use systemd as my primary system "init" from this point

Jeremy Kajikawa
  (Japanese name by marriage)