[systemd-devel] systemctl runs systemd-tty-ask-password-agent and hangs?

Christian Hesse list at eworm.de
Wed Apr 20 03:12:38 PDT 2011

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:02:51 +0200 Albert Strasheim <fullung at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello again
>
> I had the same problem again today trying to start a service.

Hello everybody,

I have the same problem on a number of Arch Linux Systems. The boot process
stalls untill dev-{vg-{home,swap},bt-boot}.device times out after three
minutes. After the system has booted /home and /boot are not mountet, swap is
not activated. Running "systemctl start dev-vg-home.device" times out after
three minutes as well, however I can mount the filesystems manually.
--
Schoene Gruesse
Chris