[systemd-devel] ConditionKernelCommandLine not working?

Albert Strasheim fullung at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 05:46:21 PDT 2011

Hello

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Lennart Poettering
<lennart at poettering.net> wrote:
> Can you please elaborate on what does not work you expect to work, and
> what happens what you didn't expect? Given that you pass selinux=0 it
> appears to me that everything is working correctly.

I confused the issue by mentioning the relabel service that has kernel
command line and security conditions.

Here is my message about a simple test with just kernel command line conditions:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2011-August/003143.html

Regards

Albert