[systemd-devel] PATCH: ensure cryptsetup targets are dependency of local-fs.target

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Aug 24 07:25:15 PDT 2011

On Thu, 04.08.11 17:59, Frederic Crozat (fcrozat at suse.com) wrote:

> Since openSUSE doesn't use plymouth, there is no way to ensure
> xdm/gdm/kdm or getty isn't started while passphrase query is being asked
> on tty1.
>
> Attached patch ensures local-fs.target is only reached when passphrase
> was typed (we were using the same dependency on openSUSE sysvinit).

Thanks, applied.

(BTW, please include explanations like the above in the patch text, not
outside of it. It's useful information to understand the rationale. I
know I keep my patch descriptions awfully short, (and I suck -- but do
is I say, not do as I do ;-) ). But if
you write them, then please place them in the patch commit text!
Thanks!)

Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.