[systemd-devel] Notification when systemd has completed initialisation

David.Yates at continental-corporation.com David.Yates at continental-corporation.com
Wed Jun 15 05:28:47 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me to find a way to get a notification of
when systemd has finished the initialisation of a specific target.

For a specific implementation I am planning, I wanted to be able to have a
higher level application that monitors the system startup and analyses the
state of the target. As part of this I wanted to get a signal/message from
systemd to say when it had completed the systemd startup.

Does anyone know if this is possible without resorting to polling?

Thanks

David Yates

Software Architect System Software

I IC RD G SW SSW SA / CoC System Software
Continental Automotive GmbH
Interior Infotainment & Connectivity
Philipsstrasse 1, 35576 Wetzlar, Germany

Telefon/Phone: +49 6441 370-8289