[systemd-devel] Trying to build on a new LFS system.

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 06:23:25 PDT 2011

2011/6/20 Christian Hesse <mail at eworm.de>:
> Stef Bon <stefbon at gmail.com> on Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:15:57 +0200:
>> Thanks a lot,
>>

>> And how do I select the services to be started at boot time??
>>
>> I've seen lots of documentation, and possibly I did not read good
>> enough.
>
> Just add "init=/bin/systemd" to you boot options.

Aha

That it?

Don't I have to select the services (select and/or exclude) to customize it?

I already have a Fedora 15/pre16 notebook, and here also I would like
to select/deselect the services. Now it loading MySQL server, on a
notebook !!?? And more what's not required at all.
So also for that I would like to know how to do this.

Stef