[systemd-devel] Trying to build on a new LFS system.

Marius Tolzmann tolzmann at molgen.mpg.de
Tue Jun 21 10:05:08 PDT 2011

On 06/21/11 08:24, Stef Bon wrote:
> 2011/6/20 Marius Tolzmann <tolzmann at molgen.mpg.de>:
>> Hi there..
>>
>> we are also using a self-maintained LFS based gnu/linux here.
>>
>> we switched to systemd in Nov 2010 and it worked fine from the start..
>
> What version are you using?

currently systemd v27 on production workstations and v29 on my
workstation.. it works..

> And what version of kernel? Did you have to tune your kernel?? (for
> example devfs..)

kernel 2.6.35.x patched with the 676db4af linux-git commit (cgroupfs:
create /sys/fs/cgroup to mount cgroupfs on)

and kernel 2.6.39.x ..

as far as i can tell from the build logs i activated cgroups, autofs4
and devtmpfs..

i currently don't know the exact kernel options activated to get systemd
working but i think they were mentioned in this list some time ago and
may be explained somewhere else ?!? - i could send you my kernel config
if interested..

bye m.

--
Dipl.-Inf. Marius Tolzmann <marius.tolzmann at molgen.mpg.de>