[systemd-devel] [bug?] screen not working correctly under systemd

Michał Piotrowski mkkp4x4 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 00:10:28 PDT 2011

W dniu 19 maja 2011 09:05 użytkownik microcai
<microcai at fedoraproject.org> napisał:
> 于 2011年05月19日 14:50, Michał Piotrowski 写道:
>> Hi,
>>
>> 2011/5/19 microcai <microcai at fedoraproject.org>:
>>> When you ssh to an systemd machine, and start a screen session, detach
>>> and logout.
>>>
>>> Then this screen session will be wipe out by systemd, so , when you
>>> login back, there will be no screen session out there.
>>
>> Works fine here - I use F15. systemd v26
>
> I guess you use sshd.service, not sshd.socket.
>
> Fedora not using native systemd unit files.

I've got a native ssh service

[Unit]
Description=OpenSSH server daemon
After=syslog.target network.target

[Service]
Type=forking
ExecStart=/usr/sbin/sshd

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

> Only Gentoo with systemd overlay does. :)

I have a few extra services that was not submited to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johannbg/QA/Systemd/compatability
:)

>>> Is this a bug? of screen or systemd?

Best regards,