[systemd-devel] Problems with setting up systemd

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri barbieri at profusion.mobi
Fri May 20 12:16:41 PDT 2011

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Henry Gebhardt
<hsggebhardt at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 10:37:42AM -0300, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Maciej Piechotka <uzytkownik2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Ok - I won't. The file is:
>> >
>> > 0.000000 1305883630 0.000000
>> > 1305883630
>> > UTC
>>
>> I guess every Gentoo user that moved to systemd noticed that problem.
>> I recall fixing it with my machine and with a friends machine, and
>> seems that everytime you boot into openrc it will screw again.
>
> Hm, I just switched to UTC, and booted a few times alternating OpenRC
> and systemd, with no problems. Assuming /etc/adjtime is similar as
> above, could you post /etc/conf.d/hwclock (please strip the comments)?

cat /etc/adjtime
-0.522055 1305907852 0.000000
1305907852
UTC

cat /etc/conf.d/hwclock
clock="UTC"
clock_systohc="YES"
clock_args=""

Note that I don't boot in openrc for a long time, so I'm not sure
these would still cause the problem.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems