[systemd-devel] systemd logging isl broken

Michael D. Berger m.d.berger at ieee.org
Fri Nov 11 08:25:47 PST 2011

Thanks for your question, but, thinking my system was seriously
damaged for a number of reasons, I have blown it away and
installed F16_64.  It has its own problems, but so far
I have not done anything with systemd.  I will soon.
I was happy to see many fewer files in /etc/init.d/ .
Not that I don't like sysV, but I found the mixture,
shall we say, unaesthetic.

Mike.

--
Michael D. Berger