[systemd-devel] can not systemctl enable rc.local in final fc16

Floydsmith at aol.com Floydsmith at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 02:00:46 PST 2011

I can not systemctl enable rc.local.service in final fc16 - error is:
Failed to issue method call: No such file or directory
I have insured I have files:
[root at floydsmi ~]# ls -lZ /etc/rc.local /etc/rc.d/rc.local
root root  system_u:object_r:etc_t:s0        /etc/rc.d/rc.local
-rwxr-xr-x. root root  system_u:object_r:etc_t:s0        /etc/rc.d/rc.local
lrwxrwxrwx. root root  system_u:object_r:etc_t:s0       /etc/rc.local  ->
../etc/rc.d/rc.local
What do I need to do in my kickstart file to ensure that this service is
started on boot?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Floyd,