[systemd-devel] [Netatalk-admins] Restart=always and "ExecStartPre" (netatalk)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Oct 12 06:40:39 PDT 2011

Am 12.10.2011 15:35, schrieb HAT:

hi,

From: Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>, 05 Oct 2011 12:32:00 +0200

>>> /lib/systemd/system/netatalk-afpd.service
>>> /lib/systemd/system/netatalk-cnid.service
>>> /lib/systemd/system/netatalk-atalk.service

> there are a lot of manuals but the most relevant in my opinion are
> http://0pointer.de/public/systemd-man/systemd.unit.html
> http://0pointer.de/public/systemd-man/systemd.service.html
> http://0pointer.de/public/systemd-man/systemd.exec.html
Hmmm. It may be possible.
If you send more suitable afpd.service and cnid_metad.service to me,
I will try to write atalkd.service, papd.service and so on.

Hi

My problem is that i did not get "cnid_metad" started as a own
service, i tried Type=simple and Type=forked, it will be started
and somehow the process closed without any error

seems like a bug in netatalk

my plan was write two seperated services and tell afpd to
start cnid-service before and stop cnid-service after end
afpd - but as said i did not get this work

--

Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm