[systemd-devel] [BUG] network filesystems are no longer ordered after network.target by default

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Mon Oct 17 08:59:32 PDT 2011

Since commit 21e557edcc1894ce4eeb70b71ca16e82e95bc0df (units:
introduce local-fs-pre.target and remote-fs-pre.target), network
mounts are ordered after local-fs-pre.target rather than after
network.target. This is fine if remote-fs-pre.target is enabled (as it
is ordered after network.target), but by default remote-fs-pre.target
is not pulled in.

I'm not sure what the intention is, so I did not include a patch.
However, I notice that the local version does not have an [Install]
section, and is pulled in by default, whereas the remote version must
be enabled manually. I guess it would be more intuitive if they
behaved the same...

Cheers,

-t