[systemd-devel] converting a xinetd-service to systemd

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Tue Sep 27 09:21:30 PDT 2011

Am 27.09.2011 16:19, schrieb Lennart Poettering:

> Also see this blog story I posted yesterday with a longer
> explanation:
>
> http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/inetd.html
>
> (Sorry if that loads very slowly only. The server is currently under
>  pressure due to the PA 1.0 release)

Thanks for that blog-entry. I read through it and tried to apply that to
my amanda-related systemd-files. Unfortunately I didn't make any
progress, I still get amanda failing after its so-called estimate-phase.

I assume that things aren't so easy when I read the amanda-docs about
how it uses ports ...

Using it via the intermediate layer of starting xinetd.service is
working fine so far, so I think I leave this to more experienced people ;-)

Thanks, Stefan