[systemd-devel] systemd inquiry

Kay Sievers kay at vrfy.org
Wed Apr 11 13:17:41 PDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 22:07, Mark Hounschell <markh at compro.net> wrote:
> On 04/11/2012 04:02 PM, Kay Sievers wrote:
>> Try:
>>   systemctl enable udev-settle.service
>>

> I should enter this command then reboot?

Yeah, there is a chance, that the uevents will block this service then.

Or just make your application depend on that service, then it's pulled
in automatically and does not need to be enabled.

Not that I think of it, it might be needed anyway to order the app
after this service to have the right effect.

So add a: Requires=udev-settle.service and After=udev-settle.service
to your applications service file.

Kay