[systemd-devel] systemd services handling

Gustav Paul gustav.paul at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:55:31 PDT 2012

You can see what these services do by looking at
/lib/systemd/system/fedora-storage*.service

They load the fedora-* scripts in /lib/systemd.

For example, fedora-storage-init.service and
fedora-storage-init-late.service both run /lib/systemd/fedora-storage-init.
If you look at that file, you'll see it does lvm and raid config depending
on your /proc/cmdline contents (it checks for nodmraid, etc in
/proc/cmdline).