[systemd-devel] Xorg freeze totally with systemd-188

Jeremy Allard elvis4526 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:21:34 PDT 2012

Hello !
I'm currently in the process of porting systemd to slackware.
Everything work great, except that when I try to start xorg (as root or as
a normal user, it does not change anything), there is visual output (I can
see the graphical interface of my wm) but everything else is frozen. I
can't switch to TTY, I can't move my mouse and even the magicsysk
combination for killing xorg does not work. It seems to kill xorg, but then
I just have a black screen.
There's nothing revelant in a strace of xinit or in the xorg log, or in
journalctl.
My kernel is 3.2.28.

I hope you'll be able to help me.

Take care,