[systemd-devel] how to start a service when another sevice stops

David Strauss david at davidstrauss.net
Sat Dec 1 20:33:24 PST 2012

Unfortunately, I don't think that patch is going in as-is. Lennart is
worried about it bloating the unit configuration language and
increasing the chance of a loop.

The change of adding OnStop= wouldn't bother me, but I don't feel
strongly enough to take it up as a cause. You should join the OnStop=
thread's discussion if you'd like to raise your use cases.

--
David Strauss