[systemd-devel] [RFC] iscsid / systemd / dracut integration effort

Tomasz Torcz tomek at pipebreaker.pl
Wed Dec 12 12:45:46 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 03:26:46PM -0800, Chris Leech wrote:
> Thanks, this got me going in the right direction.  These unit files
> seems to be working much better for me, with the startup and shutdown
> ordering between iscsi, iscsid, and remote-fs mounts sorted out.  I'm
> not sure about the tgtd/targetcli stuff, not sure what the original need
> there was.

  "After tgtd" was added in Fedora for cases when system accesses targets
exported by the same system. So targets would be configured first, and
only then accessed by iscsid.  "after tgtd" was added, "after targetcli" is natural
expansion of it.

--
Tomasz Torcz                 Morality must always be based on practicality.
xmpp: zdzichubg at chrome.pl                -- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen