[systemd-devel] Documentation question

David Lambert dave at lambsys.com
Tue Feb 28 12:51:01 PST 2012

Please excuse if this is trivial, but I am a systemd newbie.
I am running systemd on Angstrom/Beaglebone. After a couple of days I
notice that the process systemd-journald had grown and was ultimately
killed by the kernel's OOM handler. I investigated the
systemd-journald.conf file which stated:

# See system-journald.conf(5) for details

I presume that this is a reference to a man page, but I have downloaded
systemd-43 and cannot find this documentation. I would appreciate any
links to this documentation and/or any suggestions as to where the
problem nay lie.

Best,

Dave.