[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd v38

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Jan 11 03:03:45 PST 2012

'Twas brillig, and Lennart Poettering at 11/01/12 04:19 did gyre and gimble:
> This release is more kind of a test release, i.e. like you'd place it in
> your distribution's equivalent of Rawhide, not the kind you'd update
> your released distro with. We hope to stabilize things in the next
> coming releases a bit.

What's the (approx naturally) timescales for v39, v40 etc.? I know the
dev focus can vary but do you have a fairly clear run for a while? I ask
as we're still in alpha but only really have a couple more (real) months
before release, so want to make a good judgement call as to whether or
not to push this now or stick with 37 for the time being.

Cheers

Col

--

Colin Guthrie