[systemd-devel] Hosting a sprint in SF?

David Strauss david at davidstrauss.net
Thu Jul 5 16:42:21 PDT 2012

I'm going to lock this in for the week of September 3-7, 2012 at
Pantheon Headquarters in downtown San Francisco.

Registration is on EventBrite and open now:
http://systemd.eventbrite.com/

Come one day, come the whole week, or just register to participate
online. There is a donation option that will go to the Open Source
Initiative.

If you need travel or lodging assistance, please email me. I'll try to
work with anyone who has a demonstrated history of contributions to
FOSS projects -- even if it's not systemd. If we get a few people
seeking lodging, I might book a hack house with a few bedrooms on
Airbnb.

--
David Strauss