[systemd-devel] Not sure if I am doing something wrong or if this is a bug.

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 30 19:08:28 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-30 at 21:49 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 07/30/2012 09:13 PM, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> > Is this failing to see the /etc/systemd/system/httpd.service file?  Or is the
> > include failing?
>
> Include might failing since there is currently no way to replace
> existing entry with another one.
>
> You can easily confirm or deny if that's the case by simply copy the
> existing unit and set PrivateTmp to false

You can also run systemctl show httpd.service

It should show you both the full path to the unit file (so you can make
sure that the one in /etc is used) as well as the value of PrivateTmp.

I'm sure you did, but just to be extra cautious: did you daemon-reload
after adding the file in /etc?

--
Mathieu