[systemd-devel] RFC: User sessions in systemd: `systemd --user` - code and experiences

Darksecond timmypcpeters at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:48:19 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I have implemented this on my development machine and it is working
wonderfully. i do have some questions regarding the user-session code.
Systemd does not currently start systemd --user for a ssh shell, does it?
Is there any way to make this work? to somehow run user-session for every
session?

Yours Sincerely,

Tim Peters