[systemd-devel] login/logout hooks in fedora 17?

Thu Jun 14 11:15:06 PDT 2012

Hi all,
Any suggestions on how I may run a script when a user logins or logouts
of the graphical console? I used to do this with gdm by customizing the
Post* and Pre* scripts in /etc/gdm.

I see that the login/logout process is (appears to be) controlled by
systemd. What would be a good approach to getting the system to run a
script before a user logs in and after a user logs out (ie: for local
users sitting at the console - probably now called a seat if I
understand things correctly).

Thanks for any advice!
-- Fernando