[systemd-devel] Debian and UEFI (was: systemd numbers for Debian Sid/unstable system)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 30 05:43:44 PDT 2012

Am Mittwoch, den 27.06.2012, 12:35 +0200 schrieb Lennart Poettering:

[…]

> >     29ms boot-efi.mount
>
> Hmm, just out of curiosity, what does Debian do here? they automatically
> mount the EFI partition to /boot/efi? Is that listed in fstab? Can you
> point me to some details on this?

It is listed in `/etc/fstab`.

    /dev/sda3      /boot/efi    vfat    defaults                      0   2

Since I did not find any official information regarding Debian and UEFI
I followed the blog post from Tanguy Ortolo [1] which states to put that
entry into `/etc/fstab`. Although I think it still does not work since
`efibootmgr` does not work.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://tanguy.ortolo.eu/blog/article51/debian-efi