[systemd-devel] Patches for tickets 56644 and 56874

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek zbyszek at in.waw.pl
Mon Nov 19 08:15:19 PST 2012

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 08:29:47AM +0100, Anders Olofsson wrote:
> Hi,
> I've got patches to solve tickets 56644 and 56874 that I would like to get committed.
> The patches are attached to the tickets but I'm guessing no one noticed them there.
Hi,

indeed it is better to post such patches directly to the mailing list.
Please use 'git format-patch', and include a desciption in the patch
-- this will make it easier to apply the patch.

> Could someone please have a look at them and either commit them or
> let me know if they should be solved differently.
I applied the first one, and did the second one a bit differently
(by applying the same principle in the rest of the file and exploiting
_cleanup_free_). Please check if it works for you.

> Also, ticket 56500 is fixed (with commit a66f3be), but the ticket is still open.
Somebody closed it already.

Zbyszek