[systemd-devel] journald.conf vs systemd.journald.conf

David Lambert dave at lambsys.com
Mon Oct 1 16:13:47 PDT 2012

I just noticed that it that journald.conf seems to have replaced
systemd.journald.conf; am I correct? Also, looking at the man page for
journald.conf it seems that some keywords such as "ImportKernel" have
been removed or moved elsewhere?

My documentation resource is
http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/. Is this correct? If
not please point me in the right direction.

I find that being able to turn off kernel "chatter" using
ImportKernel=no, was a very useful feature especially on embedded
systems with limited resources (and buggy kernel drivers ;-) )

Best regards,

Dave.