[systemd-devel] systemd hackfest on Developer Conference 2013

Václav Pavlín vpavlin at redhat.com
Fri Sep 7 01:08:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've created event on Google+ for the systemd Hackfest before Developer
Conference 2013.

At the time it is planned for two days (Thursday and Friday - February
21. and 22.) - let me know if it is ok for you, or you want it only for
one day.

https://plus.google.com/events/cnklef88b85tb6tgf6ue3hn32lg

Please, spread the word, share the event and, of course, attend.

Vaclav Pavlin