[systemd-devel] Systemd Debugging with GDB

eleven elevenyang at linpus.com
Thu Sep 13 22:03:56 PDT 2012

It's my pleasure to receive your reply and get your advice.

Actually I really want to debug source codes from the OS boot(from
systemd first starts) with virtual machines just like debug kernel
sources or in some other ways I don't know .

And I also do some works but failed, so I ask for your help.

Thanks very much!

Eleven

于 2012年09月13日 20:25, Lennart Poettering 写道: