[systemd-devel] systemd-nspawn

Chir0n io.chir0n at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 10:31:56 PDT 2013

Hello

I don't know if this is the right place for this question. Tell me if this
is the
case.

I'm trying to execute the Example 1 of the following tutorial and I can't
log with any user. I get an authentication
error.

http://0pointer.de/public/systemd-man/systemd-nspawn.html

More precisely I'm executing the following
command:

# yum -y --releasever=19 --nogpg --installroot=/srv/mycontainer
--disablerepo='*' --enablerepo=fedora install systemd passwd yum
fedora-release vim-minimal
# systemd-nspawn -bD
/srv/mycontainer

Is there something I need
do?

PS: I tried to use chroot to change the root pass, I tried to use my local
users and I tried to log with empty passwords, but anything worked.

Thanks,

Chiron