[systemd-devel] Reason for su command to be ignored in target?

Mark Hounschell markh at compro.net
Wed Apr 17 06:46:21 PDT 2013

I have been using systemd to boot into a very basic target. That target
basically executes a script. In that script we execute an "su -m -c
command user". The last version of systemd I have where this worked is
version 37. I'm using opensuse dist and that was in version 12.2 from
about a year ago. I've upgraded to opensuse-12.3 and that systemd
version is 195. The "su -m -c command user" now appears to be ignored.

I there a particular service I now need to include in my target that
will enable the su command to work?

I can post my target and service files if required.

Thanks and regards
Mark