[systemd-devel] [RFC] mount: improve DefaultDependencies and use in generator

Tom Gundersen teg at jklm.no
Wed Aug 21 04:53:09 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

I'd like to move some of the default dependency logic from the fstab generator
to core. This should remove some redundancy and also improve consistency
between mount units and fstab entries.

The first patch simply enables default dependencies in the generator, and
removes some things that are then made redundant.

The second patch moves the handling of device dependencies from the generator
to core's default dependencies.

Lastly, we improve the Conflicts=umount.target logic by taking the mount option
"x-initrd.mount" into account: if something was mounted in the initrd we should
not try to stop the mount unit on shutdown.