[systemd-devel] Keyboard map for Samsung NP700Z3C

Herczeg Zsolt zsolt94 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 07:18:36 PDT 2013

Greetings,

I'm using Ubuntu 13.04 on a Samsung Series 5 computer and found that that
Fn hotkeys does not work.

I made a keymap for this computer and wanted to post it upstream. (Find
attached: samsung-700z) I'm sure it works fine becaouse I'm using it now.
All the Fn keys needs "force-releasing".

I found that the database type of keyboard are changed since my distro's
version, so I tryed to convert my keymap to the new format.
I look through it, and there weren't any lines related to my computer so I
made a patch in hope it could be help adding support for the Samsung Series
5.
Please note that I wasn't able to test this patch! (Find attached:
0001-udev-add-samsung-700Z-keymap.patch)

Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Sorry for disturbing.

Herczeg Zsolt