[systemd-devel] udevadm settle takes too long to finish

Robert Milasan rmilasan at suse.com
Sat Dec 7 12:32:29 PST 2013

On Sat, 7 Dec 2013 21:09:39 +0100
"Kay Sievers" <kay at vrfy.org> wrote:

> It is not used by default, not enabled.
>
> You probably have legacy tools running/installed pulling it in, like
> dmraid installed? If it's something else, grep through the service
> files. You might be able to just get rid of some old stuff, if you
> don't use it.
>
> Kay

dmraid is installed, but has nothing to do with systemd nor udev and I
can't remove it. I have no seen any service files or udev rules coming
from dmraid package.

--
Robert Milasan

L3 Support Engineer
SUSE Linux (http://www.suse.com)
email: rmilasan at suse.com
GPG fingerprint: B6FE F4A8 0FA3 3040 3402  6FE7 2F64 167C 1909 6D1A