[systemd-devel] udevadm settle takes too long to finish

Robert Milasan rmilasan at suse.com
Sat Dec 7 12:51:27 PST 2013

On Sat, 7 Dec 2013 21:48:14 +0100
"Kay Sievers" <kay at vrfy.org> wrote:

> Then grep all service files for "settle", and find out which one of it
> pulls it in, and then get rid of that package. :)
>
> Kay

I've checked and was plymouth the only one to blame for it so I've
dropped it, but still udevadm settle takes the most time:

rmilasan at coolcat:~> systemd-analyze blame|head
          2.381s systemd-udev-settle.service

--
Robert Milasan

L3 Support Engineer
SUSE Linux (http://www.suse.com)
email: rmilasan at suse.com
GPG fingerprint: B6FE F4A8 0FA3 3040 3402  6FE7 2F64 167C 1909 6D1A