[systemd-devel] Last question about systemd before my presentation

Cecil Westerhof Cecil.Westerhof at Snow.nl
Wed Dec 11 07:33:47 PST 2013

>> When virtual machines are implementd as a service. You need to let
>> the host define the limits per guest I suppose?
>
> Not following?
>
> You can pack as many services in a slice as you want, and you can create
> a tree of slices, so that you can run a couple of services against a
> common set of resource limits.

What I mend was the following:
As I understood it, there are Virtual Machine solutions that are
implemented as a service.
When there are several VM's running in this service and one of those
should get a lot more from the processor as the rest, then it is not
something that could be taken care of by systemd, but should be done by
the service that provides the Virtual Machine itself.

I was told I could expect a question about this, but I did not get it.