[systemd-devel] Is it possible to start other service units by a service unit which was killed

Tony Seo tonyseo7 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 09:26:02 PST 2013

Hello.

I send this mail to know whether systemd have options to solve this problem
without socket activation.

what I have experienced situation is like:
If I have A.service, B.service and C.service, I'd like to set [service]  in
A.service to make others started when A.service is exited(fail, exit .. are
not important)
[service]
ExecStart=/bin/program
Restart=always
-->?(I don't know that some options to start B.service and C.service)

So, I have checked some options in [service] manual, but I have not
detected some options to start other units when A.service was killed.
I really want to know that systemd have methods or options to solve my
problem without socket activation.

Thanks