[systemd-devel] porteus and systemd

Roelof Wobben r.wobben at home.nl
Mon Dec 30 03:06:47 PST 2013

hello,

Im trying to port Cinnamon to porteus.
Porteus is a slackware based distro which work with modules.

The problem is that Cinnamon works the best with systemd and slackware
refuses to use systemd.
Now I want to try to make systemd work on a porteus system so that I
have a slackware based system with systemd and Cinnamon.

The biggest problem is that im not a coder.

So my question is if there is someone who can help and teach me how to
do the job.
I can provide the Porteus startup scripts.

Regards,

Roelof Wobben

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus actief is.