[systemd-devel] Get rid of /etc/fstab

Sébastien Luttringer seblu at seblu.net
Sat Feb 2 06:24:44 PST 2013

Hello,

Looking forward to mount custom partitions I decided to use unit.mount
files to define my new fs. Everything works perfectly, so I tried to
do the same with all my mounted filesystems and removing /etc/fstab.

But unfortunatly, creating a -.mount file in
/etc/systemd/system/local-fs.target.wants not work as I expected. I
guess it's because generated file /run/systemd/generator/-.mount take
precedence.

Is there any way of removing old fstab to full unit configuration?

Have a nice FOSDEM,

Cheers,

--
Sébastien "Seblu" Luttringer