[systemd-devel] [PATCH][V3] systemd-analyze: rewrite in C.
peeters.simon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:33:06 PST 2013
2013/2/4 Lennart Poettering <lennart at poettering.net>:
> On Mon, 04.02.13 21:32, Simon Peeters (peeters.simon at gmail.com) wrote:
>> Written by Peeters Simon <peeters.simon at gmail.com>. Makefile stuff
>> and cleaned up a bit by Auke Kok <auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com>.
> Hmm, how does this relate to this work:
hmm, did not yet see this.
> Can we merge both approaches?
I will look at it further but my current toughts:
- the bus_parse_unit_info functions seems a good idea.
- his bus_get_uint64_property is slightly nicer than mine.
- it still uses cairo to write the plot which i think is not so nice.
(since it is overkill for writing svg)
- it seems like a more literal translation in some places.
- repeats some bugs that were in the original python version but
fixed in my version.
- it does not print bars for firmware and loader into the svg output.
- it prints more informational text on the svg.
- quiet unfortunate that these patches did not end up on the mailing list.
(and apparently the poster did not see my patches on the list either)
so I propose I try to merge the best of both patch-sets.
any other comments with regards to this?
More information about the systemd-devel