[systemd-devel] build failures in latest master from d848b9cbfa0ba72381363accce481600169df2eb

Kok, Auke-jan H auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com
Mon Feb 4 13:54:56 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:29 AM, Colin Walters <walters at verbum.org> wrote:
> Ok, here's a first patch that helps my build:

as of today I need this patch to make my compiles (source-based
distro) actully succeed, otherwise `systemd-cat` fails to CCLD:

/home/sofar/git/z/systemd/.libs/libudev.so: undefined reference to
`sd_id128_get_machine'
/home/sofar/git/z/systemd/.libs/libudev.so: undefined reference to
`sd_id128_to_string'
/home/sofar/git/z/systemd/.libs/libudev.so: undefined reference to
`sd_id128_get_boot'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

this was a completely clean git checkout with no cruft left behind.

Auke