[systemd-devel] [Patch] NumLock setting from vconsole.conf

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Wed Feb 6 01:49:13 PST 2013

Hi Matthias,

'Twas brillig, and Matthias Berndt at 06/02/13 01:18 did gyre and gimble:
> I've modified the patch again so that it also sets the default state of the
> LED flags to the configued values. Otherwise it'd switch NumLock off again
> when you type reset into the console.

Just as point for the future, you should try and actually commit your
changes to your local git clone and then use git format-patch or git
send-email. This makes patches easier to apply and retain proper
authorship credentials.

Cheers

Col

--