[systemd-devel] Systemd fails to give shell prompt on Linux 2.6.37

embedded linux embeddedlinuxforall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 04:17:21 PST 2013

Hi Reindl,
Thanks a lot for the response.
The latest Ti supported package is Linux 2.6.37 and if I have to upgrade to
2.6.39 then I may have to make changes in board related files also, which I
have no idea as how to do. If you can glance through, the boot logs file I
have attached, it shows that systemd is initializing some of the services
properly and missing few features to give tty shell terminal.
It would be a great help to me if you can you please give some pointers on
the changes I have to make in 2.6.37( like add patches, idea of backport
from 2.6.39 to 37, enable some features etc) in order to boot with systemd
on Linux 2.6.37.

Thanks once again.