[systemd-devel] Offtopic question.

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:06:46 PST 2013

Well, I'm working on notifyfs, a fuse fs which is a cache for gui clients
and a filesystem event notifier. It uses inotify on linux to notify clients
about changes. I want to be complete and add information about locks as
well (new, changed and removed).
On the localhost this requires monitoring the locks file.

But what do you mean by it's broken. I know it's not mandatory, so clients
can ignore it. But is it totally useless??

I'm planning to add lockinfo also for network filesystems like cifs and
nfs, by monitoring the remote host.

Stef