[systemd-devel] SSL for gatewayd

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek zbyszek at in.waw.pl
Wed Jan 9 08:09:29 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm still working on my journal-logging-over-the-network daemon
(systemd-journal-remote), and in the process I've created some pathes
to systemd-journal-gatewayd:

  http://kawka.in.waw.pl/git/systemd/shortlog/refs/heads/gatewayd-ssl (4982b67)

I'll not post them here in order to reduce amount of noise, but
anyway I would be happy to have some review or comments.

The changes are:
- systemd-journal-gatewayd --cert server.cert --key server.key
  will cause the daemon to answer HTTPS requests.
- systemd-journal-gatewayd --trust ca.cert
  will cause the daemon to require clients to present a client
  certificate signed by this authority.
- log messages from microhttpd are prefixed with 'microhttpd: '
- log messages from gnutls are prefixed with 'gnutls: '

No major code changes, but the last change makes the dependency on
gnutls explicit (microhttpd depends on gnutls anyway), which means
that libgnutls-devel should be present during compilation.
An autoconf check is added.

Zbyszek