[systemd-devel] systemd-analyze-197 broken

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jan 14 15:38:58 PST 2013

Am 15.01.2013 00:00, schrieb Jan Engelhardt:
> On Monday 2013-01-14 23:44, Reindl Harald wrote:
>
>> what does systemd-analyze try to tell me?
>> systemd-197 itself works fine
>>
>> [root at testserver:~]$ systemd-analyze
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>  File "/usr/bin/systemd-analyze", line 23, in <module>
>>    from gi.repository import Gio
>> ImportError: No module named gi.repository
>
> python is telling you about a missing (python) module named
> gi.repository

but

* where does it comre from (gi.repository doe snot tell me anything)
* when was it introduced
* why does the package it not pull as dependencie with hopefully
  not again circle-deps to a lot of other packages

does systemd really need to introduce one 3rd party component
after the next (libmicrohttpd as example) which will sooner
or later terrible break due incompatible changes in this minefiled