[systemd-devel] systemd-analyze-197 broken

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jan 14 16:05:23 PST 2013

Am 15.01.2013 00:55, schrieb Kok:

>>> python is telling you about a missing (python) module named
>>> gi.repository
>>
>> * where does it comre from (gi.repository doe snot tell me anything)
>
> this is up to your distribution to provide, unfortunately.

well, fedora is nearly upstream as we were "the lucky ones"
which had to bite in F15's systemd first.............

sadly Lennart himself does mostly only rahide-updates

Am 15.01.2013 00:55, schrieb Tom Gundersen:>
> In Arch systemd-analyze depends on python2-cairo and python2-gobject,
> I assume you need something similar

[root at testserver:~]$ rpm -qa | grep cairo
pycairo-1.8.10-5.fc18.x86_64
cairo-devel-1.12.8-2.fc18.x86_64
cairo-1.12.8-2.fc18.x86_64
cairo-gobject-1.12.8-2.fc18.x86_64

questionable at all depending on graphical libraries because
systemd-analyze is useful on headless servers where you do
not want such deps - seems F18 has only python3-cairo and F17 too

[root at testserver:~]$ yum search cairo | grep python
cairo-dock-python.x86_64 : Python binding for cairo-dock
python3-cairo.x86_64 : Python 3 bindings for the cairo library
python3-cairo-devel.x86_64 : Libraries and headers for python3-cairo
python-cagraph.noarch : A PyGTK Cairo chart widget
python-pycha.noarch : A library for drawing charts with Python and Cairo